There are many reasons why you may be seeking corporate housing in St. Louis, MO. You may be traveling on business, relocating or having your house remodeled. Whatever the reason may be, it is always wise to go over your options before deciding as to where to stay. Hotels may be an option for you if you don’t plan on staying long, but most people staying in town for longer than two weeks need a better option. There are many benefits to choosing corporate housing as your option for an extended stay in St. Louis.
- Saving Money – One of the biggest perks to choosing corporate housing is the potential financial savings. If you stay in an extended-stay hotel for more than a month, this could cost you a bundle. If you rent a corporate home, it is traditionally like an apartment. You will have to sign a lease and that will save you a great deal of money in the long-run.
- Furniture – When you lease an apartment in corporate housing, it will feel much like living at home. You will have your own furniture, dishwasher and everything you would need to make your stay a cozy one. You will also have your own washer and dryer which will save you time on having someone else do it for you.
- Kitchen and Stove – When you rent a corporate housing apartment, you will have your own stove and full kitchen. You will be able to prepare your own meals at your leisure and this will save you money on eating out at restaurants daily. It will be like you are living at home.
- Meetings – Corporate housing is a great way to go when you are in town on business and need to hold meetings. They are large enough to where you can hold a meeting in your apartment. Some corporate housing locations also have meeting rooms that you can use if you have more than five employees to meet with.
- Laundry Rooms – If you choose not to have a washer and dryer in your room, there is a laundry room that you can use. It would be much like a laundry room that you would use if you lived in an apartment complex or townhome. Whatever your needs are, corporate housing can make it easier on you.
Corporate housing is the best option for extended-stay business trips. You will feel like you are at home while you are on the road. No matter what your needs are, you will find it in corporate housing. Weigh out your options and you will find that corporate housing will save you the most money if you are going to be in town awhile.