Bespoke and luxury home developments are becoming an increasingly popular option for individuals who invest in the development of property, with more and more people choosing to have their own new build home built from scratch as opposed to purchasing a home that is “ready made” and built.
Another growing trend is the number of people searching online for queries such as “luxury house builders” “bespoke home builders” “high end property developments” and other queries that mean the same or similar in context.
What Is A Bespoke or Luxury “High End” new build property?
Any home that has been designed from scratch and intended to meet the specification of the developer or investor can be considered a “bespoke house”, luxury homes tend to be homes like this, but ones that are at the “higher end” in terms of the design, the furniture and the bespoke elements involved in building the property, for more information about all of these types of home property you can visit this url: http://your-home-extensions.co.uk/bespoke-house-building-luxury-house-building-company-all-uk/ that contains information about the process of building a luxury or bespoke home and gives a number of recommendations and useful information on the subject.
Reasons people would rather have their own luxury design
1) It is everyones’ dream to have a home “made to specification” that includes all of the features and fixtures they would like to be included in their dream home, once you have a suitable bespoke house builder to carry out this work for you, that dream can become a reality.
2) Luxury homes are known to have an extremely high value, with many properties being being sold for values in the millions. To hold a property of this value is a remarkable asset and one that is not only highly valuable, but financially a very smart investment due to the appreciation in value that is typically experienced amongst people who invest in property development and the construction of new homes.
3) Luxury and bespoke homes are typically larger than an average property, this means there is a higher possibility for a higher sales value (which links into the point above), the potential for further development of the property is vast due to the size and scale of the existing build (for example a basement conversion can increase the value of a property significantly and is also a spectacular addition to any home).
Things To Remember When Having A Luxury Property Built
1) Make sure you choose a building company that has a solid portfolio and reputation for delivering quality and excellent levels of service, you need proof and assurances the people you are working with are reliable, you should take all reasonable steps to verify this before beginning any project.
2) Price match quotes from different sources, this is important to make sure you are paying a price that is reasonable, (don’t just take the first quote that comes along) make sure the pricing is competitive before making your decision on who to work with.
3) Ensure the plans you have in mind are put down clearly on paper: this is important to make sure your home is built to the standard you’re expecting, you don’t want to experience confusion between specialists once the building work is underway, so it is best to have everyone clear from the beginning.
Disclaimer: An investment of this magnitude is not to be taken lightly, it’s of huge importance you consider the financials around such an undertaking, it is recommended you have a contingency budget of around an extra 10% on top of what you’re initially quoted for any unforseen costs as they may emerge, having such a contingency can pay dividends later once the project has started.